Tuesday, 26 April 2016

'Ello

Hello, I’m Rob.

I’m 23 years old, I have a history degree, work in the finance department for a property management company, live on the South Coast of England, play guitar, like geeky stuff and music and I’m a vegan (as of about three weeks ago). Still here? Aww thanks!

I used to write a gaming blog but for quite a long time I’ve wanted to blog about anything and everything so I thought I’d set up this blog.. I’ll do all sorts, talk about music and films and games that I like, talk about vegan ethics, talk about food, recount some zany childhood memories, maybe vlog a little – there is a castle just down the road after all.

Depending on how things go I might share some music of mine on here too from time to time, we’ll see. Anyway plenty of people seem to enjoy this sort of thing so I thought I’d try it.

For now I’ll just say that my favourite film of all time is the Director’s Cut of Aliens, I love video games and being vegan just keeps getting better and better!

Anywho, I’ll be seeing you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Rob, tell me, is there life after MEAT? We need to be told (remember the old days and MEEEEAAAT!) private joke, happy days.

    Good luck

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I've put the MEEEAAAT days behind me and it's going well!

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to your daily meal plans or food diary. You know me, always keeping my eyes and ears open for new ideas.

      Eddie

      Delete