Saturday, 15 April 2017

My One Year Veganniversary

In April last year I watched Earthlings and went vegan.

I discovered compassion, discovered how easily society is fooled into perpetrating cruel and immoral acts, discovered that entire generations of people have been raised to believe a lie; that the exploitation, rape and murder of animals is acceptable, is good.

I am now healthier, happier and contributing to the world more so than ever before. I am aware of environmental issues, animal rights issues and human issues and am trying to do my part to help combat them.

A vegan lifestyle is moral, compassionate and healthy for all.

You should try it, the world will thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.

    There is so much pressure to ignore the facts these days, and continue on as if everything is alright, when it quite obviously is not.

    The more one finds out about "normal" lifestyles, the more one sees how detrimental they are to everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's truly scary how easily people and society can be tricked into carrying out such immoral and harmful acts.

      Delete